The majority of Korean Dramas has a love triangle in it wherein two cute guys fighting for one average girl. Sometimes, the ‘second lead’ (guy) can be cuter than the main lead (guy) or equally rich or powerful. That’s why if you’ve been watching Korean dramas for a while now, I bet you know what I mean by suffering from the “Second Lead Syndrome”. It is when you fall for the second lead rather than the main lead and can’t accept that your bet was just “friendzoned!”
Here are some of the popular second lead actors you’d wish to be your boyfriend!
10. Hwang Sung-yeol, High School Love On
9. Jung Il-Woo, The Moon Embracing the Sun
8. Kang Kyung-joon, Big
7. Kang Woo, Master Sun
6. Jeremy, You’re Beautiful
5. Choi Young-Do, The Heirs
4. Kang Shin Woo, You’re Beautiful
3. Jung Sun-woo, Monstar
2. Moon Jae-Sin, Sungkyunkwan Scandal.
1. Yoon JiHoo, Boys Over Flowers